Fireworks are always an exciting part of Victoria Day.
For those planning on putting on their own show in the sky, be sure everyone knows the importance of fireworks safety.
1. Choose a clear open area.
2. Keep spectators at a safe distance.
3. Sparklers are to be used outdoors and children must be supervised at all times.
4. In case of a fire, keep water close by while lighting fireworks.
5. Do not hold fireworks while you are lighting them.
6. Have fireworks pointed upwards, not near bushes, homes or flammables.
7. Never try to relight one that didn’t work.
8. Do not light fireworks when it is windy.
9. Dispose of all sparklers and fireworks safely. Do not discard them in a fire pit.
10. Never smoke while handling fireworks.
City of Hamilton Fireworks By-Law can be viewed at:
Disclaimer: The information throughout this website is not intended to be taken as legal advice. The information provided by Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers is intended to provide general information regarding personal injury law, catastrophic injury cases, wrongful death claims, medical malpractice lawsuits, car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more for residents of Hamilton, Burlington, Stoney Creek, Brantford, Niagara Falls, and nearby areas in Ontario. This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. If you are interested in learning more about our law firm, please contact us for a personal consultation.