Clients can find our office at 2349 Fairview St, Burlington, ON.
We are located in the Burlington Office Centre on Fairview St, between Drury Ln and Guelph Ln. We’re 1.5 kilometers northwest of Central Park, 2.5 kilometers northwest of Port Nelson Park, and three kilometers from Downtown Burlington.The Burlington Courthouse, home to a Small Claims Court of the Superior Court of Justice, is about two kilometers southwest of our office. Burlington City Hall is about three kilometers south of us.
- From the North: Go southwest on ON-403 W and take the exit for Guelph Ln. Turn left onto Guelph Ln, turn right onto Fairview St, and continue to our office on the right.
- From the South: Head north on Queen Elizabeth Way and take exit 99, Plains Rd/Fairview St. Turn right onto Fairview St, and our office will be on your left.
- From the East: Take Lakeshore Blvd to Guelph Ln. Turn left onto Fairview St, and follow the road to our building on the right.
- From the West: Go northeast on ON-403 E and take the Guelph Ln exit. Turn right onto Guelph Ln, turn right onto Fairview St, and continue to our building on your right.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Burlington, ON, Canada
Our office’s parking lot includes visitor parking, and you can enter from Fairview St next to our building. Several Burlington transit routes serve Fairview St. Routes 2, 6, 10, 12, 80, 81, and 87 stop on Fairview St, a few steps from our building. The Burlington station on Fairview St is about one kilometer from our building, providing access to the Lakeshore West line of the GO Transit system. From this station, you can access other regional and national trains.
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
- Art Gallery Of Burlington
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Mount Nemo Conservation Area
- Mapleview Shopping Centre
Law Office Hours
Office hours – 24/7
Our office is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Burlington personal injury lawyer. You can request a consultation by completing the contact form on our website.
During the consultation, we will listen to your story and review your legal situation. We will then go over your rights and options for seeking compensation.
- Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites
- Holiday Inn Burlington Conference Centre, an IHG Hotel
- The Pearle Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
The Burlington personal injury attorneys at Findlay Personal Injury Lawyershandle all types of legal claims involving injuries caused by the negligent or wrongful actions of others. This includes car accidents, pedestrian accidents, and bicycle accidents. Since the firm’s founding, we have recovered over $100 million for injured clients like you.
More Than 92 Years of Combined Experience
Our law firm has served Burlington since 1981. Our team has over nine decades of combined legal experience representing accident victims and other injured people against the parties responsible for harming them. We know the negative impact you can suffer after an injury — contact us to put our fierce legal advocates to work on your case.
What our Clients Have to Say About us
Read more Google Reviews here.